Is it too late to take care of your skin in your mid 40s? Absolutely no because it is never too late to start a skincare routine. Skincare does not take into consideration factors such as age because no matter how old you are, using the right skincare product will have a significant effect on your skin. It is a fact that during a female's 40s, there are a lot of hormonal changes going on in the body which turn out to have an effect on the face. Estrogen production gradually decreases and this reduces the thickness of the skin leading to sagging and wrinkles due to less elasticity.There are numerous ways in which the skin can be taken care of;
- Daily Exercise: Exercising daily increases the blood flow in your body and this nourishes the skin cells. Not only does exercising increase blood flow but it also takes away any waste product.
- Healthy eating: Eating good and healthy makes you feel and look good. You should consume more fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Also, consuming water daily ensures that your skin stays hydrated and nourished.
- Practicing Face Massage and Face Oils: Face massage reduces wrinkles and fine lines when done properly and with face oils. It improves the blood circulation in the skin which increases collagen production as well as cell regeneration.
- Stress Management: Learning how to manage stress is important when it comes to having a healthy skin. This is because stress makes the skin more sensitive and this leads to rashes and acne breakouts.
- Using Anti-Age Face Serum: using anti-age face serums slows down the aging signs on the face because it consists of active ingredients such as retinol.
- Taking care of your Under Eye Skin: Massaging and using oil underneath your eyes reduces puffiness and increases blood circulation because it helps drain unnecessary fluids around the eyes.
- Protecting your skin from the sun: Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen ensures that your skin is protected from the sun.
At Oil Divine, we have numerous skincare products that can make your skin stay flawless and healthy. We believe in the use of organic and essential oils that are good for the skin.
Age Delay Lifting Serum: This product is rich in vitamins, organic acids, and amino acids that ensures that the natural skin stays firm and while ensuring that it minimizes any wrinkles and lines. The ingredients used for this product includes Baobab Oil, Argan Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Borage Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Frankincense Extract, Vitamin E, Squalane and proprietary blend of essential oils. It also contains Ylang-ylang essential oil, the natural luxurious flower scent that gives a sense of relaxation and a sensorial experience.
Rejuvenating Eye Serum: Oil Divine Rejuvenating eye serum minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes to ensure youthful-looking eyes while fortifying the skin barrier. This is because this product is rich in vitamins, organic acids, amino acids, and antioxidants that nourish and protect the most sensitive areas. This product also has rose essential oil that only does not provide the skin with a fresh and glowy look but also keeps you feeling happy due to its luxurious aroma. The ingredients that were used for this product includes; Raspberry Seed Oil, Cucumber seed Oil, Borage Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Amla Fruit Oil, Moringa Oil, Calendula Extract, Wild Carrot Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Prickly Pear Oil, Tamanu Oil, proprietary blend of essential oils, Vitamin E and Squalane.
Personal AM & PM Face Oil Set: At Oil Divine, we create customized face set products based on an individual's needs. We believe that everyone has different types of skin so we ensure that we meet these needs. The AM set actively moisturizes the skin throughout the day to avoid any dryness and even protects the skin against stress and pollutants. The PM Face Oil calms the skin at night making it get a youthful and glowy look. To acquire this product, all you need to do is to fill out a skincare questionnaire that includes important factors such as skin type, age and skin-related concerns. You also have the choice to choose from among favorite aromas such as citrus, spicy and fruity. We do not have a specific ingredient list since it will differ based on an individual but we only use natural, vegan and organic ingredients for production.
Revitalizing Body Oil:This product is one of our best selling products because of how effective it works and especially its Jasmine scent. It is very fast absorbent and gives the skin a glowy and youthful-looking skin. It ensures that the body is moisturized throughout the day to avoid any dryness. This product contains essential vitamins, minerals, organic acids, amino acids, and antioxidants that help to moisturize and nourish to promote healthy-looking skin and plant nutrients that reduce and prevent stretch marks. Other ingredients used for production includes Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Shea Nut Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Moringa Oil, Marula Oil, Jasmine Oil, Neroli Oil, proprietary blend of essential oils, Vitamin E and Squalane.
Lip Retreat Oil; This product helps with nourishing and hydrating the lips making it look fresher and softer. Using it frequently slows down signs of aging because of its richness in vitamins and organic acids that support healthy cell renewal. The list of ingredients include Plum Kernel Oil, Shea Nut Oil, Castor Oil, Moringa Oil, Clementine Essential Oil.
These are a few of many products that can make your skin look very youthful and fresh. Head to our website; Oil Divine and love yourself more as you age beautifully.